In 2019, the Pennsylvania Board of Pardons created a faster review process for marijuana related offenses. Usually, the pardon process takes 2 - 3 years. Marijuana related misdemeanor… Read More
Posts Categorized: Misdemeanor
- Gov. Wolf and Lt. Gov. Fetterman Announce Initiative To Pardon Marijuana-Related Offenses
- Three things to note about September’s Marijuana Pardon Project
- Just Announced: Incredible September Online Application for Marijuana Misdemeanors
- Why Do I Need an Attorney To Clear My Criminal Record in PA?
- Why Does the Pardon Process Take Two Years?